<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									SolidCP Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://solidcp.com/forum/</link>
            <description>SolidCP Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 14:43:13 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Encoding: object has no &#039;MfaMode&#039; property</title>
                        <link>https://solidcp.com/forum/question/encoding-object-has-no-mfamode-property/#post-10919</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:59:09 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[i have also run the update.sql file again to create the mfamode property as per other forum suggestions]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i have also run the update.sql file again to create the mfamode property as per other forum suggestions </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://solidcp.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>renagade12</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://solidcp.com/forum/question/encoding-object-has-no-mfamode-property/#post-10919</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Encoding: object has no &#039;MfaMode&#039; property</title>
                        <link>https://solidcp.com/forum/question/encoding-object-has-no-mfamode-property/#post-10918</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:52:18 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi,I have spent hours researching and going through the forums. I am hoping someone can please point me in the right directionThis is my environment whmcs v9.0Linux php ver 8.2SolidCP versio...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,<br /><br />I have spent hours researching and going through the forums. I am hoping someone can please point me in the right direction<br /><br />This is my environment <br /><br />whmcs v9.0<br />Linux php ver 8.2<br />SolidCP version module 1.1.3<br />Solidcp verision 1.5.1 , Server, portal and enterprise server<br />Exchange 2019<br /><br />Error<br /><br /><strong><span class="title">Module Command Error</span></strong><br />CreateAccount Fault: (Code: 0, Message: UpdateUser Fault: (Code: 0, Message: SOAP Fault: (Code: 0, Message: SOAP-ERROR: Encoding: object has no 'MfaMode' property), Service ID: 4070)<br /><br /></p>
<p>This happens when a new client signs up and i try to create the new package through whmcs. It works fine if i create a new account, package in solidcp directly. This only happens from WHMCS to Solidcp</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Please any help would be appreciated. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://solidcp.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>renagade12</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://solidcp.com/forum/question/encoding-object-has-no-mfamode-property/#post-10918</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Unable to access MySQL 8.0</title>
                        <link>https://solidcp.com/forum/question/unable-to-access-mysql-8-0/#post-10917</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 23:08:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi Folks:  
Installed on my new Windows Server 2022 machine are MySQL 8.0, MySQL Connector/Net 9.7.0, MySQL Workbench 26.7.0, phpMyAdmin 5.2.3, and SolidCP 1.5.1.  Workbench and phpMyAdmin ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Folks:  </p>
<p>Installed on my new Windows Server 2022 machine are MySQL 8.0, MySQL Connector/Net 9.7.0, MySQL Workbench 26.7.0, phpMyAdmin 5.2.3, and SolidCP 1.5.1.  Workbench and phpMyAdmin as well as WordPress for two test sites can access MySQL just fine, but SolidCP cannot.  Also if I go into a customer, Space Statistics, Import Resources, MySQL 8 Database (or User), it shows nothing, which I guess makes sense given the other issue.  In case it makes a difference, I did make two changes to my.ini to make v8 more compatible with the incoming v5.7 databases.  1) For sql-mode=, I removed <em>NO_ZERO_IN_DATE</em> and <em>NO_ZERO_DATE</em>, and 2) under , I entered <em>default-authentication-plugin=mysql_native_password</em>.  </p>
<p>When I try to save server settings for MySQL, even though the settings I've entered do seem to save, I get the error below.  (Please forgive the length; I don't write the code.)  </p>
<blockquote>
<p>Page URL: https://****.*******.com/Default.aspx?pid=Servers&amp;mid=260&amp;ctl=edit_service&amp;ServiceID=6&amp;ServerID=1<br />Logged User: serveradmin<br />Work on Behalf: serveradmin<br />Hosting Space: 0<br />Stack Trace: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---&gt; System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. ---&gt; System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---&gt; System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host<br />at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)<br />--- End of inner exception stack trace ---<br />at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)<br />at System.Net.PooledStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)<br />at System.Net.Connection.SyncRead(HttpWebRequest request, Boolean userRetrievedStream, Boolean probeRead)<br />--- End of inner exception stack trace ---<br />at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)<br />at Microsoft.Web.Services3.WebServicesClientProtocol.GetResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)<br />at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)<br />at SolidCP.Providers.ServiceProvider.Install()<br />at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.esServers.InstallService(Int32 serviceId)<br />--- End of inner exception stack trace ---<br />at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)<br />at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)<br />at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.esServers.InstallService(Int32 serviceId)<br />at SolidCP.Portal.ServersEditService.btnUpdate_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Any help would be most appreciated.  </p>
<p>Thank you!<br />Scott</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://solidcp.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Scott</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://solidcp.com/forum/question/unable-to-access-mysql-8-0/#post-10917</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Sept 2026 Update breaks 1.4.8</title>
                        <link>https://solidcp.com/forum/question/sept-2026-update-breaks-1-4-8/#post-10916</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 17:26:40 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[After installing the September 2026 updates and rebooting, the SolidCP Server endpoint returned Server Error in &#039;/&#039; Application – Runtime Error for every request. The Enterprise Server could...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span>After installing the September 2026 updates and rebooting, the SolidCP Server endpoint returned </span><code>Server Error in '/' Application – Runtime Error</code><span> for every request. The Enterprise Server could no longer reach it, so all panel operations against that server failed — creating or disabling users, mailbox actions, everything.</span></p>
<p>our workaround: Put Newtonsoft.Json 13.0.0.0 into SolidCP's <code>bin</code>. If Exchange is on the same box, it ships a copy.</p>
<div class="codeBlockWrapper_-a7MRw"><button class="copyButton_CEmTFw copyButton_-a7MRw" title="Copy code" aria-label="Copy code to clipboard"></button>
<pre contenteditable="false"><code class="language-powershell">Copy-Item 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V15\bin\Newtonsoft.Json.dll' `
          'C:\SolidCP\Server asp.net v4.5\bin\Newtonsoft.Json.dll' -Force
</code></pre>
</div>
<p>Add a binding redirect inside the<span> </span><strong>existing</strong><span> </span><code>&lt;assemblyBinding&gt;</code><span> </span>block in<span> </span><code>Web.config</code><span> </span>(the one that already contains<span> </span><code>&lt;probing privatePath="..."/&gt;</code><span> </span>— do not create a second block):</p>
<div class="codeBlockWrapper_-a7MRw"><button class="copyButton_CEmTFw copyButton_-a7MRw" title="Copy code" aria-label="Copy code to clipboard"></button>
<pre contenteditable="false"><code class="language-xml">&lt;dependentAssembly&gt;
  &lt;assemblyIdentity name="Newtonsoft.Json" publicKeyToken="30ad4fe6b2a6aeed" culture="neutral" /&gt;
  &lt;bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-13.0.0.0" newVersion="13.0.0.0" /&gt;
&lt;/dependentAssembly&gt;
</code></pre>
</div>
<p>The redirect matters: <code>SolidCP.Providers.DNS.SimpleDNS80.dll</code> references Newtonsoft.Json 10.0.0.0, so without it that provider would break instead.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Maybe this helps someone...</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://solidcp.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>rickstinson</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://solidcp.com/forum/question/sept-2026-update-breaks-1-4-8/#post-10916</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Error to ad Mysql Service - Maria DB or Mysql</title>
                        <link>https://solidcp.com/forum/question/error-to-ad-mysql-service-maria-db-or-mysql/paged/2/#post-10912</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 11:41:02 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@sebadler. Thanks! I just install a newserver with MariaDB 10.6 (provider 10.5) with the connector MySQL Connector Net 8.0.30]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@sebadler. Thanks! I just install a newserver with MariaDB 10.6 (provider 10.5) with the connector MySQL Connector Net 8.0.30</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://solidcp.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>sergio</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://solidcp.com/forum/question/error-to-ad-mysql-service-maria-db-or-mysql/paged/2/#post-10912</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Last Smarter Smartermail update 9742 - Broke API</title>
                        <link>https://solidcp.com/forum/question/last-smarter-smartermail-update-9742-broke-api/#post-10911</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 18:11:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[We discover the problem, the email policy should have complex password enable and should include, Uppercase letter, numbers and Non-alphanumeric symbols]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We discover the problem, the email policy should have complex password enable and should include, <span>Uppercase letter, numbers and Non-alphanumeric symbols</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://solidcp.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>sergio</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://solidcp.com/forum/question/last-smarter-smartermail-update-9742-broke-api/#post-10911</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Last Smarter Smartermail update 9742 - Broke API</title>
                        <link>https://solidcp.com/forum/question/last-smarter-smartermail-update-9742-broke-api/#post-10910</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 16:18:48 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi,
After the lsat update smartermail team wrote:
&nbsp;

Security: Hardened legacy SOAP API calls for System Administrators.
Security: Hardened System Administrator token usage and per...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,</p>
<p>After the lsat update smartermail team wrote:</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<ul>
<li class="release-note">Security: Hardened legacy SOAP API calls for System Administrators.</li>
<li class="release-note">Security: Hardened System Administrator token usage and permission access.</li>
<li class="release-note">Security: Hardened user mailbox authentication caching</li>
</ul>
<p>And know with 100+ provider we cant add or update email accounts.</p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://solidcp.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>sergio</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://solidcp.com/forum/question/last-smarter-smartermail-update-9742-broke-api/#post-10910</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: SolidCP to FuseCP</title>
                        <link>https://solidcp.com/forum/question/solidcp-to-fusecp/#post-10907</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 17:30:29 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Any updates?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Any updates? </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://solidcp.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>mastercodefu</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://solidcp.com/forum/question/solidcp-to-fusecp/#post-10907</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: After install, no mysql or smartermail</title>
                        <link>https://solidcp.com/forum/question/after-install-no-mysql-or-smartermail/#post-10902</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 16 Jul 2026 00:58:22 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Sorry, I jumped the gun.  I found where to add those services, and I think its ok now.  
Scott]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry, I jumped the gun.  I found where to add those services, and I think its ok now.  </p>
<p>Scott</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://solidcp.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Scott</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://solidcp.com/forum/question/after-install-no-mysql-or-smartermail/#post-10902</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>After install, no mysql or smartermail</title>
                        <link>https://solidcp.com/forum/question/after-install-no-mysql-or-smartermail/#post-10901</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 16 Jul 2026 00:01:30 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Good Evening:  
I just got a new server with Windows Server 2022 on it.  Both MySQL 8.0 (and the most recent MySQL Connector/NET) and SmarterMail v8451 are installed as well as the FTP serv...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good Evening:  </p>
<p>I just got a new server with Windows Server 2022 on it.  Both MySQL 8.0 (and the most recent MySQL Connector/NET) and SmarterMail v8451 are installed as well as the FTP server in IIS, but after installing SolidCP 1.5.1, neither of these services/servers appear in SolidCP.  I'm pretty sure I did not have this problem with SCP version 1.4.7.  Am I missing something?  I saw no mention of any of these items during the SolidCP installation process.  </p>
<p>Can someone please give me an idea of what I should be looking for?  </p>
<p>Thank you.<br />Scott Hendrickson<br />Centennial, CO.  U.S.A.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://solidcp.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Scott</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://solidcp.com/forum/question/after-install-no-mysql-or-smartermail/#post-10901</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		