Oke we fixed it already!
There is a configuration issue on the Exchange server with the Authentication Providers set in the PowerShell website.
The authentication needs to be configured on the PowerShell website on the Exchange Mailbox Server:
- Establish a remote connection to the Exchange server in question.
- Click Run and enter
- Expand the server in the left-hand pane.
- Expand the Sites and Default Web Site trees, and then click PowerShell.
- Double-click Authentication under the IIS section.
- Right-click on Windows Authentication, and then select Activate.
- Views2012 times
- Answers1 answer
Smartermail update password broken in 1.4.2 2 Answers | 0 Votes
Show default hostnames for FTP and Email Servers 1 Answer | 0 Votes
CreateAccount Fault: (Code: 0, Message: AllocatePackageIPAddresses Fault: (Code: 0, Message… 1 Answer | 0 Votes
proxmox VM deploy script 5 Answers | 0 Votes