Oke we fixed it already!
There is a configuration issue on the Exchange server with the Authentication Providers set in the PowerShell website.
The authentication needs to be configured on the PowerShell website on the Exchange Mailbox Server:
- Establish a remote connection to the Exchange server in question.
- Click Run and enter
- Expand the server in the left-hand pane.
- Expand the Sites and Default Web Site trees, and then click PowerShell.
- Double-click Authentication under the IIS section.
- Right-click on Windows Authentication, and then select Activate.
- Views1764 times
- Answers1 answer
“Incorrect” permissions set on newly created OU’s after 1.4.x 0 Answers | 0 Votes
Unable to add provider subdomain on version 1.4.2 2 Answers | 0 Votes
Skype for Business Server 2019 Support 1 Answer | 0 Votes
Hosted-Exchange Questions 1 Answer | 0 Votes
Scheduled Tasks time issue 4 Answers | 0 Votes