Clear all

Archive Mailboxes - Retention Policy

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@rhyse)

Hi

I have just upgraded to SolidCP 1.0.1 (Thanks for keeping the original websitepanel project going)

We are currently having an issue where the Archive mailbox retention policies aren't being applied to users and said users end up with the Default MRM policy. We have a process to catch and update the users as required at present but would like to get this resolved.

What I can say is that this was working at some point prior to the last opensource version of websitepanel, we noticed it at this point.

We are running exchange 2013.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks

5 Replies
Admin
(@m-tiggelaar)
Noble Member

Hello,

Actually that issue has been addressed in v1.1.0

Altho i am surprised you mention that it was working at the latest websitepanel (v2.1.0.944) as we actually found that the code was creating the policy, the tags, etc but then never had any code to apply it to an mailbox account.

We have addressed that in our latest stable.

Regards,

Marco

Topic starter
(@rhyse)

Hi

We migrated to version v1.1.0 this morning (following https://solidcp.com/kb/installation/migrate-websitepanel-solidcp-powershell/   we did get an error in SQL around one of the new modules (there is a forum post somewhere)) , we still have the same issue.

Under server we are showing

SolidCP Server Version

What i meant by my original post is that it was broken in v2.1.0.944 , but I cannot say at what version prior to v2.1.0.944 (if at all) it broke.

Thanks

Admin
(@m-tiggelaar)
Noble Member

Alright

if your servers are showing: 1.0.1

it is probably not yet updated to v1.1.0

under Configuration --> Servers --> servername Settings

at the bottom right it should show "Version" with 1.1.0 (equal to portal and enterprise) for the latest

You can upgrade all with a powershell script ran from the Enterprise server.(fully automated including web.config changes).

Topic starter
(@rhyse)

Ah, can't believe I have kept misreading it, will look at the upgrade

Thanks

Page 1 / 2
Share: