Team,

One of my servers will not enable any new site DNS records. If the site was there before the migration, then I can modify, add, and delete. But If I create a new site, then it will only create  the SOA, one name server then say its complete.

Also for a current dns, If I disable the DNS function, then re-enable. I will have the same as above for any site that was already created before migration.

I check the logs and find the below:

ERROR: ‘Microsoft DNS Server 2012+’ AddPrimaryZone
System.Management.Automation.CmdletInvocationException: Operation to reset zone notify list and zone transfer list failed for zone testitagain.com on server PXXXXX. —> Microsoft.Management.Infrastructure.CimException: Operation to reset zone notify list and zone transfer list failed for zone testitagain.com on server PXXXXX.
at Microsoft.Management.Infrastructure.Internal.Operations.CimAsyncObserverProxyBase`1.ProcessNativeCallback(OperationCallbackProcessingContext callbackProcessingContext, T currentItem, Boolean moreResults, MiResult operationResult, String errorMessage, InstanceHandle errorDetailsHandle)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.PipelineBase.Invoke(IEnumerable input)
at SolidCP.Providers.DNS.PowerShellHelper.RunPipeline(Command[] pipelineCommands)
at SolidCP.Providers.DNS.DnsCommands.Add_DnsServerPrimaryZone(PowerShellHelper ps, String zoneName, String[] secondaryServers)
at SolidCP.Providers.DNS.MsDNS2012.AddPrimaryZone(String zoneName, String[] secondaryServers)
at SolidCP.Server.DNSServer.AddPrimaryZone(String zoneName, String[] secondaryServers)

v/r