Clear all

Exchange 2013 CU7 - BUG Quota

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@anthineo)

Hello,

When i try to change the quota on mailbox user have got this message error but the quota is changed corretly in backend exchange server and the mailboxplan  assigned is not changed.

before quota update i chose the mailboxplan at 20G

Error updating mailbox general settings. See audit log for more details.

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. —> System.Exception: Error executing ‘SET_MAILBOXPLAN_RETENTIONPOLICY_ARCHIVING’ task on ‘***@**.**’ EXCHANGE —> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. —> The request failed. The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at SolidCP.Providers.Exchange.ExchangeServer.SetMailboxAdvancedSettings(String organizationId, String accountName, Boolean enablePOP, Boolean enableIMAP, Boolean enableOWA, Boolean enableMAPI, Boolean enableActiveSync, Int64 issueWarningKB, Int64 prohibitSendKB, Int64 prohibitSendReceiveKB, Int32 keepDeletedItemsDays, Int32 maxRecipients, Int32 maxSendMessageSizeKB, Int32 maxReceiveMessageSizeKB, Boolean enabledLitigationHold, Int64 recoverabelItemsSpace, Int64 recoverabelItemsWarning, String litigationHoldUrl, String litigationHoldMsg) at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.ExchangeServerController.SetExchangeMailboxPlan(Int32 itemId, Int32 accountId, Int32 mailboxPlanId, Int32 archivePlanId, Boolean EnableArchiving) — End of inner exception stack trace — at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.ExchangeServerController.SetExchangeMailboxPlan(Int32 itemId, Int32 accountId, Int32 mailboxPlanId, Int32 archivePlanId, Boolean EnableArchiving) at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.esExchangeServer.SetExchangeMailboxPlan(Int32 itemId, Int32 accountId, Int32 mailboxPlanId, Int32 archivePlanId, Boolean EnableArchiving) — End of inner exception stack trace —

After Update Quota to mailbox plan 20G

And the list of mail mailbox after upgrade quota to 20G

the hosting plan will be posted on second post max allowed img reached 😀

Second thing

After the upgrade WSP 2.1 to SOLIDCP i’m unable to change modify or delete a Global Mailbox plan.

everything working well except this 2 error.

Can you help me with that?

Regards

James

8 Replies
Topic starter
(@anthineo)

Hosting Plan

Admin
(@m-tiggelaar)
Noble Member

Hello,

The Unable to change or edit global mailbox plan: i think this bug already got fixed.

Other then that your hosting plan looks fine, as it's pushing out an error 404 i wonder if there's a small bug in the script of 2007 that errors out.

The error 404 i will have to check out further.

However as it's 15 days away from second stable release if it's not urgent i would wait the 2 weeks.

Please let me know if it's urgent (aka can't wait 2 weeks for next stable) if so i will describe the manual process / which files to use etc 🙂

Regards,

Marco

Topic starter
(@anthineo)

Hi marco,

i will check with customers and my support team if they can wait 2 weeks before a fix to remove this visual error tommorow morning actually 8:10pm in my country.

For my part i'm really excited to prepare the migration of my Lync Multitenant 2013 for skype for business in SolidCP i can't wait to test 🙂

regards

James

Admin
(@m-tiggelaar)
Noble Member

haha alright,

Well else you can move to the Beta, but as it's stable in about 2 weeks and on a production environment i would generally wait the 2 weeks if your not in a rush 🙂

(The next stable in 2 weeks has an automatic update feature which will make this situation much more easy in the future with a click of a button).

Skype for business we are currently running through the last test scenario's, we fixed most bugs out of it so it's nearly stable worthy already 🙂 (that was quite difficult to make due to completely different name pattern then Lync)
before the stable gets released we will write a guide on how to migrate from Lync to SfB as its a bit complex database wise due to completely different names/ tables.

(involves a bit of data moving from 1 table to another i think for SolidCP it self).

But nothing too complex (atleast with the guide at your side).

Page 1 / 2
Share: