I’m Trevor from the SolidCP team. With the recent release of version 1.1.2 and alot of bugs being fixed (750+ commits since we released version 1.0.0) and extra features added. We would like to get some feedback from the community.
What are the things you would like to see? What are we doing wrong and right?
All comments are welcomed and will be discussed by the contributors at our next meeting.
Many thanks for all the effort you have put into making improvements to the panel and making it work better – we really appreciate that.
We would also like to add a few requests to Exchange module hoping you will include them in the future releases:
- converting mailboxes from one type to another:
· User mailbox to resource (room or equipment) mailbox
· Shared mailbox to user mailbox
· Shared mailbox to resource mailbox
· Resource mailbox to user mailbox
· Resource mailbox to shared mailbox
- setting up automatic replies on Exchange mailbox
- remove the ability of granting Sent On Behalf permission from Mail Flow Settings as it already is in Permissions
- deletions, when deleting a user/mailbox/etc. – a window should pop up asking something like „do you reallly want to delete/remove user …(display name/address…?”
- exporting user mailboxes data to PST file
- Views8133 times
- Answers22 answers