I’m Trevor from the SolidCP team. With the recent release of version 1.1.2 and alot of bugs being fixed (750+ commits since we released version 1.0.0) and extra features added. We would like to get some feedback from the community.
What are the things you would like to see? What are we doing wrong and right?
All comments are welcomed and will be discussed by the contributors at our next meeting.
This is by far THE BEST control panel I ever used, despite the lack of some Tutorials and a Fully written manual explaining all the features (A good starting point really) I personally would really like to see Hyper-V Management options fully supported by the WHMCS module and the ability to autoprovision Linux flavors as well as Windows, with simplified instructions on how to do the unattended since it is failing for other OS such as Win 8/7 and can’t figure out a way to fully auto-provision those !…
I would also like to say this software is by far much better than WSPPanel (which never worked for me!!) and from MSP (which is still buggy!..) am really glad my colleague has recommended SCP to me !…
Well Done and All The Best !!…
Great work so far guys. Ok a few things that we use or require which may not be in here already :
- The ability to move users between servers
- The ability to transfer domains from reseller client account to just a client account (we sometimes have resellers who close down and then its a mission to move the clients to their own accounts.)
- ability to move domains from a reseller account to a client account under the reseller ?
- Ability to manage/provision linux servers.
- Ability to provision linux servers. (i know you cant provision because of the xml story, but we use a preconfigured staging template at the moment, which we just login to change the staging ip address and host name and the admin user password for centos) Surely you could copy the vxdx file and rename it and gen the vm ? This makes the creation quick and then its just an admin task to change the info.
I am not sure if some of these items can be done already.
- Views8132 times
- Answers22 answers