I have created a new domain within SolidCP and i am checking the website in IIS and i have number of questions about it:
- i can see that in the website > advanced settings > physical path you use “Application user”.
- i do see that a new user is created (domain-name_web) with group permission: IIS_IUSRS and SCP_IUSRS.
- i see that the folder for the site has no user “domain-name_web”
- i see that there is no dedicated application pool for the website
- where can i change the site folder for example from C:HostingSpaces to my custom folder path?
- where can i change in IIS > advanced settings > physical path to specific user?
- how can i create dedicate application pool for each website and make sure it is updated in the iis website
- how can i change settings in application pool->
- 32 bit application
- start mode
- idle time out
- regular time interval
- .net clr version
- how to enable mvc core
Trevor Robinson Answered question
- Views1113 times
- Answers5 answers
Exchange ECP 4 Answers | 0 Votes
Exchange users cannot change their own details 2 Answers | 0 Votes
SolidCP-Configuration script —> install Active Perl v5.22.1 —> invalid command line 0 Answers | 0 Votes
This access control list is not in canonical form and therefore cannot be modified. 1 Answer | 0 Votes
Unsure of upgrade process 3 Answers | 0 Votes