I have trouble operating the SolidCP with IIS8.5 and Windows Server 2012 R2, when trying to create a web site has the following error message:
[9/10/2016 5:30:37 PM] ERROR: ‘Internet Information Services 8.0’ SiteIdExists
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007000D): Invalid site name
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Interop.IAppHostProperty.set_Value(Object value)
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.ConfigurationElementCollectionBase`1.FindElementWithCollectionKey(String elementName, String collectionKey, Object value)
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.SiteCollection.get_Item(String name)
at SolidCP.Providers.Web.Iis.WebObjects.WebObjectsModuleService.SiteExists(ServerManager srvman, String siteId)
at SolidCP.Providers.Web.IIs70.SiteExists(String siteId)
at SolidCP.Server.WebServer.SiteExists(String siteId)
I appreciate any help.
I appreciate your efforts to help me! Well, let’s questions:
- SolidCP Server module is installed on that server? (i assume so ofc)
- yes, I did the installation by the installer.
- SolidCP Server application pool user has Administrator rights?
- yes, it is automatically configured by the installer.
- Is the SolidCP Server the same version as portal?
- I do not use the SolidCP Portal, only use the SolidCP Server module to administer IIS. I have a own application that consumes the SolidCP Server services. You may be finding it strange, but my control panel meets other services my business. This already worked a long time with WebsitePanel (IIS6) and decided to migrate to SolidCP to admire the excellent work you have been developing. That migration worked all as expected in Windows Server 2003, but unfortunately I am with this issue in the 2012 version (IIS8.5).
- Views9884 times
- Answers14 answers