Clear all

Setup Cloud Folders

16 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@mp-souza)

Hi there...
I was tried to set up the Cloud Folders.
I followed the tutorial at https://solidcp.com/kb/configuration/cloud-storage-configuration/ but after complete I not see a option to add the cloud folders for a user in the SolidCP portal.
I have included in the hosting plan a option for Cloud Folders but still I can´t add this to the users.

Anyone can help me?

Tks,

Marcel Souza

Pds Informática

15 Replies
Admin
(@trobinson)
Noble Member

Hello,

Does the customer inside SolidCP also have a Hosted Organization assigned? You should see it under the Organization Menu for the customer.

Kind Regards,

Trevor

Topic starter
(@mp-souza)

Hi...

The customer didn´t have a Hosted Organization assigned.
The problem is when the customer is a reseller, the portal does not show the Hosted Organization menu.
These options only show when the reseller have one Hosted Organization assigned.
To assign the first Hosted Organization, I need to convert the reseller account to user account and from this way I see the Hosting Spaces icons. And the icon for Hosted Organizations are shown.
For the Reseller accounts I can´t see the Hosting Spaces icons. The portal only shows the Space Quotas when I click on Hosting Space name.

Admin
(@m-tiggelaar)
Noble Member

Hello,

This issue should be resolved in 1.0.2 which goes stable in 9 days.

You can also update to the beta and later swap back to stable if you want / need

It is still a bit basic (menu still needs some more fixes) but it should take care of the run around with hosted org / hosting space menu

Topic starter
(@mp-souza)

Hi... I was trying again install the Cloud folders. Now I have the version 1.0.3 installed. When I try to setup the cloud services in my server, I can't set the cloud server path. The box are disabled with value ":".

What might be happening?

Tks,

Marcel

1 Reply
Admin
(@m-tiggelaar)

Noble Member

Do you mean you can't set the destination folder or the server address?
both should be selectable but make sure you have file server, and file server resource manager installed. for the address make sure the server has an ip assigned.

Page 1 / 2
Share: