The request failed ...

Notifications
Clear all

The request failed with HTTP status 400: Bad Request.

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@hungpham)

So, I migrated from Websitepanel to SolidCP. However, now, I have error when accessing server. For example, here are the steps:

• login SolidCP admin
  • go to Configuration - Servers - FTP server.
  • Error appears:

Page URL: http://portal-url:9001/Default.aspx?pid=Servers&mid=227&ctl=edit_service&ServiceID=25&ServerID=26
Logged User: serveradmin
Work on Behalf: serveradmin
Hosting Space: 0
Stack Trace: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 400: Bad Request.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at SolidCP.Providers.FTP.FTPServer.GetSites()
at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.FtpServerController.GetFtpSites(Int32 serviceId)
at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.esFtpServers.GetFtpSites(Int32 serviceId)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.esFtpServers.GetFtpSites(Int32 serviceId)
at SolidCP.Portal.ProviderControls.MSFTP70_Settings.BindSiteId(StringDictionary settings)
at SolidCP.Portal.ProviderControls.MSFTP70_Settings.BindSettings(StringDictionary settings)
at SolidCP.Portal.ServersEditService.BindServiceProperties()
at SolidCP.Portal.ServersEditService.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

How to fix this please? Currently, Portal is assigned with a public IP, Enterprise and Servers are assigned with 127.0.0.1 IP.

Thanks.

4 Replies
Admin
(@trobinson)
Noble Member

Hello,

Can you please confirm you can see the website for the SolidCP Server? It looks like the connection between them is not successful.

You can also try load the server settings in the portal and make sure it shows the version and path on the right hand side.

Thanks,

Trevor Robinson

Topic starter
(@hungpham)

If the website means SolidCP portal, then yes, I can still access SolidCP. I have that error from SolidCP.

Topic starter
(@hungpham)

Hi. Thanks for answering. However, I have all installed in one server, not multiple servers. This server is converted from multiple WSP servers, but now, I can only access Portal, going to IIS and FTP servers by above steps is showing error.

Admin
(@trobinson)
Noble Member

Hello,

It sounds like either the server on port 9003 or the password is incorrect. I would try load the SCPServer from the machine running the enterprise server using the URL in the connection settings from the server settings.

If that works reset the SolidCP server password and set this in the portal again.

Regards,

Trevor Robinson

Share: