Notifications
Clear all

Unable to create new customer in CP

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@abdul_waheed384hotmail-com)

Hi, i have installed fresh copy of SolidCP with Exchange 2013Sp1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 DC. SolidCP is installed on separate dedicated Server. everything works fine but facing below error while creating new customer. connection between SolidCP and AD seems to be problematic. however, DC and domain both are accessible from CP. i have verified powershell url, its with https and accessible from CP as well. below is the error.

Error creating organization. See audit log for more details.

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Exception: Error executing 'CREATE_ORG' task on 'ibt2.com' ORGANIZATION ---> System.Exception: Error executing 'CREATE_ORG' task on 'OU=015832,OU=Customers,OU=Cloud,DC=ibtcloud2,DC=local' ORGANIZATION ---> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> Execution result is empty Parameter name: result at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at SolidCP.Providers.Exchange.ExchangeServer.CreateOrganizationRootPublicFolder(String organizationId, String organizationDistinguishedName, String securityGroup, String organizationDomain) at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.ExchangeServerController.CreateOrganizationRootPublicFolder(Int32 itemId) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.ExchangeServerController.CreateOrganizationRootPublicFolder(Int32 itemId) at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.OrganizationController.CreateOrganization(Int32 packageId, String organizationId, String organizationName, String domainName) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.OrganizationController.CreateOrganization(Int32 packageId, String organizationId, String organizationName, String domainName) at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.esOrganizations.CreateOrganization(Int32 packageId, String organizationID, String organizationName, String domainName) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

5 Replies
Admin
(@trobinson)
Noble Member

Hello,

Can you confirm if the root OU has been created (It requires manual creation in AD Users and Computers)?

Topic starter

Hi,

Yes - I have created root OU named "Cloud" manually and then created "Customers" inside it. please refer to print screens.

Admin
(@m-tiggelaar)
Noble Member

Your OU looks correct, i assume group is also setup similarly.

In Servers --> <servername> --> Active Directory settings do you have:
- The domain filled in

- Auth none?

If so i was wondering about your Exchange 2013 Public folders.

Can you verify you have created a primary public folder?

Only the first public folder it ever creates becomes Primary hierarchy, which should forever stay present.

I generally create that public folder outside of SolidCP to make sure it never gets deleted.

If it is deleted you will need to reset it through ADSI on your organization attributes.

Topic starter

Hi,

we have domain name filled in and also change it to none. but we haven't created any group yet. please suggest if there is any need of group. i didn't find it in any configuration document.

Moreover, we have created any public folder on exchange neither we are using it. please suggest if it is necessary to create public folder first.

1 Reply
Admin
(@m-tiggelaar)

Noble Member

Groups are barely used but for configuration purpouses i would configure them properly.

Public Folders are mandatory even if you don't use it, so it will be required to add a Primary public folder first (i generally recommend doing this outside of SolidCP)

Share: