- Where I can see the changelog for each build NOT version? With SolidCP Source (https://git.key4ce.com/SolidCP/v2) cannot see the changelog before can do it.
- To upgrade SolidCP on Windows Server 2012, what is the correct script? SolidCP-Auto-Upgrade-Tool-1.6.zip or SolidCP-Auto-Upgrade-Tool.zip?
- To upgrade SolidCP on Windows Server 2016, what is the correct script? SolidCP-Auto-Upgrade-Tool-1.6.zip or SolidCP-Auto-Upgrade-Tool.zip?
- with build do you mean commit? as we only have official version releases. (no daily build or anything) the source has moved to https://git.key4ce.com/SolidCP/v2.x however is currently only visible for contributors (it will be unlocked soon again).
- The best one to use is SolidCP-Auto-Upgrade-Tool.zip, however we noticed some environments had issues with the SQL database backup which caused the script to stop working, for those i would recommend using the 1.6 tool instead.
- their both compatible, the only reason we have 1.6 in addition is for the few environments where the newer script stops with the enterprise backup.
- Views1582 times
- Answers1 answer
Exchange ECP 2 Answers | 0 Votes
Exchange users cannot change their own details 1 Answer | 0 Votes
SolidCP-Configuration script ——> install Active Perl v5.22.1 —–> invalid command line 0 Answers | 0 Votes
This access control list is not in canonical form and therefore cannot be modified. 0 Answers | 0 Votes
Unsure of upgrade process 3 Answers | 0 Votes