- Where I can see the changelog for each build NOT version? With SolidCP Source (https://git.key4ce.com/SolidCP/v2) cannot see the changelog before can do it.
- To upgrade SolidCP on Windows Server 2012, what is the correct script? SolidCP-Auto-Upgrade-Tool-1.6.zip or SolidCP-Auto-Upgrade-Tool.zip?
- To upgrade SolidCP on Windows Server 2016, what is the correct script? SolidCP-Auto-Upgrade-Tool-1.6.zip or SolidCP-Auto-Upgrade-Tool.zip?
- with build do you mean commit? as we only have official version releases. (no daily build or anything) the source has moved to https://git.key4ce.com/SolidCP/v2.x however is currently only visible for contributors (it will be unlocked soon again).
- The best one to use is SolidCP-Auto-Upgrade-Tool.zip, however we noticed some environments had issues with the SQL database backup which caused the script to stop working, for those i would recommend using the 1.6 tool instead.
- their both compatible, the only reason we have 1.6 in addition is for the few environments where the newer script stops with the enterprise backup.
- Views1105 times
- Answers1 answer
[Migration] Best versions of panels to make migration from MSPControl 0 Answers | 0 Votes
about handler mapping 0 Answers | 0 Votes
delete domain 2 Answers | 0 Votes
Missing ‘Authenticated Users’ permissions on client OU causes error during setup of SharePoint Site 2 Answers | 0 Votes
Enterprise Import tool Doesn’t Add The Custom Attribute to imported Users 0 Answers | 0 Votes