WHMCS Error When Cr...

Notifications
Clear all

WHMCS Error When Creating Account CreateAccount Fault: (Code: 0, Message: ChangeUserStatus Fault: (Code: 0, Message: SOAP Fault: (Code: 0, Message: Error Fetching http headers), Service ID: 212)

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@javier-wong)
Trusted Member

I am using WHMCS v7 (on PHP v7) with SolidCP v1.1.2 on all servers and I get the above message when creating a new account via WHMCS. I have upgraded to the new WHMCS module as well.

Any idea what this might be?

4 Replies
Topic starter
(@javier-wong)
Trusted Member

By any chance anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks

Admin
(@trobinson)
Noble Member

Hello,

I have spoken to the team that is developing the WHMCS plugin and they have suggested its to to the socket timing out before the account creation process has been completed.

They have suggested you checkout the PHP default_socket_timeout and set to this at-least 180.

This can be done directly in the php.ini or if available create a file in the root of the whmcs installation called ".user.ini" and add "default_socket_timeout = 180" to the file (without the quotes).

Kind Regards,

Trevor Robinson

Topic starter
(@javier-wong)
Trusted Member

Hi Trevor, this worked! Please extend my thanks to the team. By the way, is there some way I can contribute this information to a manual or something? I believe that this is quite an important setting that will possibly affect anyone using the module especially if there is a fair bit of services that requires provisioning for any product.

Admin
(@trobinson)
Noble Member

Hello,

I have passed on your thanks to the team and asked if they can add this to the readme file.

Thanks,

Trevor Robinson

Share: