SolidCP is responsive for all devices and aimed for ease of use.
Multi Server Panel
You can manage as many servers as you like with one single interface
Created by Professionals
SolidCP is managed by Pro's that are in the hosting industry for 10+ years.
SolidCP v1.4.0 Release
We are excited to release SolidCP v1.4.0 in the end of January. We added new features, improved quite a few bugs, and enhanced existing features.
Latest changes in SolidCP 1.3.0:
- Changed all Int16 to Int32 due to issues with Int16 values.
- RDS is now made for multiple RDSGateway servers in different domains.
- RDS Added option in hosting plan to prevent user from adding new RDSServer to HostedOrg.
- HyperV: Changed group name from Virtual Private Servers 2012 to HyperV.
- HyperV: Added 2016 provider so we can add features in the future for this version.
- HyperV: Fixed Replications page.
- Instant Alias fixed.
- Instant Alias Renamed to Preview Domain.
- Added Preview Domain checkbox on Domain creation.
- Search box improved with advanced search drop down.
- Search box fixed up to html5 on all pages.
- Smartermail 10+ bug fixes.
- Smartermail 10+ gui design fixes.
- Smartermail 10+ tested with v16.
- Exchange 2013/2016 Distribution boxes allowed in mailbox priveledges.
- Exchange 2013/2016 Root public folder fix (permission and mailenabled disabled).
- Hosted Organization Delete User button fix (first load issue).
- Hosting Plan only displays available services.
- Space Item button fix.
- Small Website fixes.
- SolidCP Portal, Enterprise and Installer pushed to asp.net v4.5.
- NuGet packages updated to latest version / correct framework.
- Whoisclient updated to v3.
- AnyCPU + Optimize code set on all projects.
- LetsEncrypt added for IIS 7 , 8 and 10.
- Changes to log error service id for bandwidth task when error is caused.
Latest changes in SolidCP 1.2.1:
- Proxmox - With thanks to Centron GmbH.
- Guacamole for VPS2012 - With thanks to Centron GmbH.
- Enter key can be used in the global search field now.
- Fixed errors while clicking on search reasults from Hosted Exchange (distribution lists, ressource mailbox, etc.).
- Fixed Enterprise Solution Report selection in scheduled tasks.
- Fixed Database Usage Notifications selection in scheduled tasks.
- Fixed wrong active menu item, if you click on Configuration - Servers.
- Fixed Scheduled Tasks menu for serveradmin is now language independent.
- Fixed Scheduled Tasks pages - Start button on last item and second page items started the wrong tasks.
- Fixed reload of domain view after detaching a domain as serveradmin.
- Ecommerce scheduled tasks hidden by changing to RoleID 0 (doesn't match even serveradmin), because Ecommerce module is currently not implemented.
- Many bugfixes and enhancements for Windows event log viewer in Servers -> Settings. Now the event log can also be read from localized Windows systems.
- Bugfix and design enhancements for Remote Desktop Sessions in Servers -> Settings.
- Serv-U transformed to x64 - This will now require a 64bit app pool.
- Removed website list changes.
- Removed several lingering files.
- Removed Lets Encypt.
- Removed MSPControl files found in source.
Latest changes in SolidCP 1.2.0:
- Fixed several form fields
- Fixed Exchange 2013/2016 Public folders with multiple users and the same display name
- Updates most service icons
- Fix for collate in GetDnsRecordsTotal Procedure
- Fixed MS DNS 2012+ provider module for windows 2016 (bypass microsoft bug)
- Fixed shared ip display for users
- Updated UI for Hosting Plan Quotas and Space Quotas
- Fix for when changing the name of the Exchange Disclaimer
- Fixed RDS User Session buttons
- Updated FTP page formatting
- Updated most exchange pages over to bootstrap for better formatting
- Updated the formatting on Servers and Virtual Servers pages in configuration
- Fixed PowerShell Installation Script for quicker installs on Server 2016
- Updated PowerShell Auto Upgrade Script to remove old files that are no longer in use
- Fixed search boxes on various pages for both style and function
- Added additional drive restrictions to RDS Collections to match AD GPO options
- Fixed form autocomplete in the password related screens
- Added LetsEncrypt support
- Updated websites and domains list with status
- Added SSL status to website list
- Added Spam Experts (expirimental)
- Fix for HyperV reset button
- Fixed Exchange contacts edit page
- Fixed most form text fields (150 - 200 - normal) to bootstrap
- Fixed up policy pages
- Fixed up IP address pages
- Fixed up Phone number pages
- Fixed up hosting plan and Addons pages
- Added Mailcleaner support for all other mail providers
- Fixed Dialog box width
- Added dialog box to several slow functions in SolidCP
- Fixed AD Password Policy
- Fix for Edit RDS Server page error when clicking update
- Added WYSIWYG editors for Exchange Disclaimers and a default template
- Fix for SimpleDNS primary NS
- Fix for RDS Drive mappings for multple Users
- Added German language to the SolidCP base
- Added IIS Virtual Directory support (not just virtual apps)
Latest changes in SolidCP v1.1.2 (subversion update):
- Fixed Dialogues on all pages
- Stylized all popups /dialogues
- Fixed VPS buttons (start/stop/ etc)
- Fixed VPS buttons (move/ delete/ import/ etc)
- Fixed mariaDB quota issue
- Stylized Organization pages
- Made Organization user photo available on all Org user pages
- Fixed file editor widht / height
- Added scroll to popup windows
- Fixed Exchange Distribution list pages
- Fixed Exchange forwarding to shared mailbox
- Fixed Exchange Shared mailbox search/select able
- Changed Exchange mailbox url to the General information tab
- Fixed Mailbox menu showing when in Exchange mailbox general information tab.
- Fixed Select all / unselect all
- Fixed Exchange disclaimer update issue
- Fixed Country selection for CSR generation
- Fixed Website Pointers not saving to database
- Fixed Mailcleaner quotas key.
- MariaDB / MSSQL 2016 quota fix
- Fixed Exchange mobile pages
- Fixed Exchange Policies Delete button
- Fixed all RDS pages
- Fixed HyperV HDD resize
- Fixed HyperV CPU vCore calculation
- Fixed Windows 2016 DNS issue
- Fixed Hyper-v pages
- Fixed Exchange Disclaimer pages
Latest changes in SolidCP v1.1.1 (subversion update):
- Fixed Exchange Calendar permissions for All languages
- Fixed Exchange Contact permissions for all languages
- Quite a few button fixes
- Small design layout fixes (email pages/ password fields/ account pages)
- Bandwidth fix
- Portal build fixes
- Menu fixes (missing entries)
Latest changes in SolidCP 1.1.0:
- Added Microsoft SQL 2016 support
- Added mailcleaner domain creation on space creation
- Added mailcleaner domain removal on space removal
- Added silent installer support for WebDavPortal
- Added Server deployment powershell script
- Fixed Active Directory domains in 2012+ provider
- Fixed Organization menu always showing
- Fixed Organization menu erroring for users
- Added MS Access 2010 (64bit) odbc support
- Added MS Excel 2010 (64bit) odbc support
- Added Coldfusion 2016 support
- Fixed Exchange 2013 / 2016 contacts creation
- Added new large design changes
- Added Design mobile functionalities
- Fixed sharepoint 2016 Enterprise database query
- Fixed MariaDB db upgrade query
- Fixed Exchange 2013 - 2016 Retention policy
- Added Web Compression to the Web Policy
- Added visual password validation
- Added show password
- Improved WHMCS module
- Added SimpleDNS 6.x support
- Fixed PowerDNS Master/Slave
Latest changes in SolidCP 1.0.3:
- Added Administration IP Restrictive login support
- Added Microsoft Exchange 2016 support
- - Added Microsoft Sharepoint 2016 support (foundation + enterprise)
- Added Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 support
- Added Microsoft windows 2016 support
- Added IIS 10 support
- Added MS FTP 10 support
- Added Automatic update support through portal (Files only)
- Fixed Microsoft Lync 2013 isolation & Simple url
- Added WHMCS Configurable options
- Fixed + - 250 old bugs
Changes in our first version release:
- Fixed many old bugs to make our first version much more stable.
- Optimized for stability and speed
- Added a new and modern responsive design, making SolidCP viewable on Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, and PC's, whereever you want.
- Added mySQL 5.7 support.
- Added MariaDB support.
- Fixed up the original installer for use.
- Added WebDav Portal to the original installer.
- Added scheduler service to Enterprise installation.