SolidCP is responsive for all devices and aimed for ease of use.
Multi Server Panel
You can manage as many servers as you like with one single interface
Created by Professionals
SolidCP is managed by Pro's that are in the hosting industry for 10+ years.
Subversion 1.1.1 has been released, with important bug fixes, layout optimizations and automatic update script Learn how to upgrade all servers automatically
Latest changes in SolidCP v1.1.1 (subversion update):
- Fixed Exchange Calendar permissions for All languages
- Fixed Exchange Contact permissions for all languages
- Quite a few button fixes
- Small design layout fixes (email pages/ password fields/ account pages)
- Bandwidth fix
- Portal build fixes
- Menu fixes (missing entries)
Latest changes in SolidCP 1.1.0:
- Added Microsoft SQL 2016 support
- Added mailcleaner domain creation on space creation
- Added mailcleaner domain removal on space removal
- Added silent installer support for WebDavPortal
- Added Server deployment powershell script
- Fixed Active Directory domains in 2012+ provider
- Fixed Organization menu always showing
- Fixed Organization menu erroring for users
- Added MS Access 2010 (64bit) odbc support
- Added MS Excel 2010 (64bit) odbc support
- Added Coldfusion 2016 support
- Fixed Exchange 2013 / 2016 contacts creation
- Added new large design changes
- Added Design mobile functionalities
- Fixed sharepoint 2016 Enterprise database query
- Fixed MariaDB db upgrade query
- Fixed Exchange 2013 - 2016 Retention policy
- Added Web Compression to the Web Policy
- Added visual password validation
- Added show password
- Improved WHMCS module
- Added SimpleDNS 6.x support
- Fixed PowerDNS Master/Slave
Latest changes in SolidCP 1.0.3:
- Added Administration IP Restrictive login support
- Added Microsoft Exchange 2016 support
- - Added Microsoft Sharepoint 2016 support (foundation + enterprise)
- Added Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 support
- Added Microsoft windows 2016 support
- Added IIS 10 support
- Added MS FTP 10 support
- Added Automatic update support through portal (Files only)
- Fixed Microsoft Lync 2013 isolation & Simple url
- Added WHMCS Configurable options
- Fixed + - 250 old bugs
Changes in our first version release:
- Fixed many old bugs to make our first version much more stable.
- Optimized for stability and speed
- Added a new and modern responsive design, making SolidCP viewable on Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, and PC's, whereever you want.
- Added mySQL 5.7 support.
- Added MariaDB support.
- Fixed up the original installer for use.
- Added WebDav Portal to the original installer.
- Added scheduler service to Enterprise installation.