The change log for 1.3.0:
– Changed all Int16 to Int32 due to issues with Int16 values
– RDS is now made for multiple RDSGateway servers in different domains
– RDS Added option in hosting plan to prevent user from adding new RDSServer to HostedOrg
– HyperV: Changed group name from Virtual Private Servers 2012 to HyperV
– HyperV: Added 2016 provider so we can add features in the future for this version
– HyperV: Fixed Replications page
– Instant Alias fixed
– Instant Alias Renamed to Preview Domain
– Added Preview Domain checkbox on Domain creation
– Search box improved with advanced search drop down
– Search box fixed up to html5 on all pages
– Smartermail 10+ bug fixes
– Smartermail 10+ gui design fixes
– Smartermail 10+ tested with v16
– Exchange 2013/2016 Distribution boxes allowed in mailbox priveledges
– Exchange 2013/2016 Root public folder fix (permission and mailenabled disabled)
– Hosted Organization Delete User button fix (first load issue)
– Hosting Plan only displays available services
– Space Item button fix
– Small Website fixes
– SolidCP Portal, Enterprise and Installer pushed to asp.net v4.5
– NuGet packages updated to latest version / correct framework.
– Whoisclient updated to v3
– AnyCPU + Optimize code set on all projects
– LetsEncrypt added for IIS 7 , 8 and 10
– Changes to log error service id for bandwidth task when error is caused
It will be released later today.
Lets Encrypt requires no installation or configuration, it is part of the normal SSL tab and quota (we do plan to add seperated quotas for that in the future so you have full control over what type of certificates you support, but for not it will simply work with the SSL quota).
For theming, white label etc i hope we have something finished on the next release (ran out of time for 1.3.0 to work on that but it’s been part of our planning for quite a long time).
I love Solid CP you guys put in so much effort and it’s all completely free. THANK YOU.
White label templates or just some theming options in general would be very welcome. It took me ages to figure out the right CSS variable for the login page! For example http://freedevhosting.com:9001
Also, with SSL I had it enabled but was unable to get it working for my domains as I presume it was removed due to not working right?