2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@dalan)

Hi,

I am getting the following error:

Module Command Error
CreateAccount Fault: (Code: -1914, Message: Fault: An unknown error occured (Code: -1914). Please reference SolidCP BusinessErrorCodes for further information, Service ID: 54)

Not sure where to even start looking.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Reply
1 Reply
(@latonya86dodson)

Posted by: @dalan

Hi,

I am getting the following error:

Module Command Error
CreateAccount Fault: (Code: -1914, Message: Fault: An unknown error occured (Code: -1914). Please reference SolidCP BusinessErrorCodes for further information, Service ID: 54)

Not sure where to even start looking.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello,

The error code -1914 means smtp_must_issue_start_tls_first, which indicates that the SMTP server requires a secure connection before accepting any commands. This could be a problem with your SMTP settings in WHMCS or SolidCP.

One possible solution is to enable the Use SSL/TLS for SMTP Connections option in WHMCS under Configuration > General Settings > Mail. Alternatively, you can try using a different SMTP server or port that does not require TLS.

Another possible solution is to check the Enable SSL option in SolidCP under Configuration > Servers > Mail > SMTP Settings. This will allow SolidCP to use a secure connection when communicating with the SMTP server.

If none of these solutions work, you can try to debug the issue by enabling the module logging in WHMCS and checking the module log for more details.

I hope this helps you resolve the error. 

Best regards,
Latonya Dodson

Share: