1) SCVMM 2012 R2 and SCVMM 2016?
2) Automated Hyper-V module for WHMCS?
3) Hyper-V VM bandwidth calculation?
4) Web based console access for Windows/Linux VMs
If you need my help for testing then I will be happy to help you guys.
- We are still working on the VMM 2012 module, we have vmm 2016 on our scopes tho but not yet for next stable release (as just a proper 2012 vmm module took us a couple of months so far to make, which is nearly production ready)
- Aswell in our schedule, altho it will most likely not be part of august 31 release it will be soon after. (we have a 3 month stable release schedule)
- I didn;t quite consider this but i will have to check it out. i understand why this would be needed for hosting providers 🙂
- It’s on my wish list but due to the amount of issues on the provider it self i have not yet focused on it, i first want to make sure hyper-v (and vmm) works well before we focus on expanding features (so far hyper-v has over 4 different modules where only 1 is really functional. so we are tackling this hurdle first).
Please note it’s just a starting project (6 months old), so there’s alot to do with alot of issues inherited from the original source. but i hope you can see we develop it rapidly in the potential it should have been years ago 🙂
So for the few steps it doesn’t do yet, we will definitely work on it hard to get it to that point. Donations, paid feature support, creating manuals, reporting issues will all help progress things faster 🙂