How to get API Functions
Well, as I said before if everything works through SolidCP, but not works through your SOAP calls, then you need implement everything that does SolidCP between SOAP calls.
I have no more ideas.
That's the problem, I can't find what's missing. The soap's call's are obviously missing a step somewhere...
Is it possible to schedule a remote session with you guys so we can debug?
Or that I even send you a sample php file that you can just run on a solidCP server to determine where the bug is?
If there's a bug, I'd love to help track it down and have it patched cause we would like to automate the email's provisioning, So anything I could do to aid in that process I'd do with a smile 🙂
@Genadij do you have any advice?
I'm still stuck. I'm 99% sure I'm doing everything right. but can't get it working...
I have no idea. I posted links to the code, you can look how it works and try to implement it.
You should debug your code and find out what is different between SolidCP and your implementation.
Ok so Genadij, I think i've made a breakthrough. I noticed that the same error pops up even if I only create the user with the API, and the rest with the UI...
Which then tells me that the problem lies in the user create command.
So I rather used the create user wizard command in the packages API, and it still happened. So I had a look in the users table specifically. And I noticed that the html_mail variable was set to false in the new record and true in all the others.
Changed it and bob's your uncle...
Turns out that that variable was the cause for the error... Someone should maybe just add some error handlers in for it in the future 🙂