Some things are still being worked and may or may not reach out of beta testing before the deadline.
However whats currently added:
– Fix for Sharepoint Enterprise regroup
– Fix for IIS8/10 and sslusesni
– Adding sslusesni for DefaultServiceProperties for IIS80 and IIS100
– Further fix’s for dSHeuristics
– SetOUSecurity 10 second delay due to fix OU creation
– domain quota restrictions
– quota exhausted added to domain type
– Cloud portal RestSharp.105.0.1 requirement added to build
– Exchange RetentionPoliciy fix
– Removed SmarterMail “Check to Enable Password Change” checkbox requirement
– VPS2008/2012/2016 CPU Quota fix
– VPS2008/2012/2016 CPU Limitation
– VPS2008/2012/2016 added CPU to space statistics / VPS space overview pages
– HyperVR2+ fix to delete unused interface – With thanks to Genadij Judin
– Added VMConfig backward compatibility for the WSPanel – With thanks to Genadij Judin
– Change to fix Disabled User when Exchange schema is not applied
– Added CRM 2016 support
We have also chosen to release a subversion (1.4.1) as 99% of all of it is fixes instead of new features.
As most the new features we where working on didn’t really get out the beta stage yet at this point.
with regards to the domain quota restrictions, was there any fixes to limit mail domains, and parked domains, ie you can limit the domains, and websites, but if a client needs parked domains, you can up the domain limits and leave the website limit lower, however this then allowed the user to activate mail domains as there were no limits there.
Also when adding aliased domains you needed additional domains to allow this function.
hmm, i don’t think that has been added currently.
I can check if i can still fix that up before release date.
what actual changes were made to the domains quotas ? I cant see any difference ?
It seems like there is some problem with 1.4.1 and older version of smartermail. Currently I cannot change my email account password after updating solidCP to 1.4.1 when using old version of smartermail (5.x or 6.x).
Note : I have no problem with newer version of smartermail (15.x).
- Views4168 times
- Answers5 answers