- I have successfully Configured RDS in “Servers” tab and installed RDS services
- Have successfully added 2 RDS Host Session Servers to “RDS Servers” tab
- Have successfully added each of the server above to 2 separate customers and was able to create a collection on each.
- when i go to remote applications tab to add the applications i want to publish the screen keeps displaying “loading applications…” (see screenshot) and if i refresh website there are no applications added to the remote applications tab and looks like nothing was ever done.
- i checked on the server itself to see if there was a collection created and the collection was created in the server.
- checked NPS and user accounts were created correctly and no issues there
How long have you waited on this screen? In our case even on performant servers it can take 1-2 minutes until the server has collected all installed applications and a list will show up. If the list will come up, then you can select only the apllications, which you want to deploy in this collection and then you can save it. After that the RemoteApps will show up in this collection.
These are my steps:
- go to RDS Collection and select the created collection
- go to Remote Applications Tab
- Hit Add..
- Application list loads with all installed programs
- i select 1, WordPad for example then hit “Add Apps”
- Then it goes to the original screenshot -> just showing the App i added in the background and in the foreground a pop up with Please Wait.. Loading Applications…
this might also help:
When i select Remote Applications tab and hit “add” -> Please wait.. loading applications shows then a pop up with a list of all applications shows. Crazy this is if i dont even add any applications and just hit cancel it goes right back to my previous screenshot with the background grayed out and showing “please wait.. loading applications” and there is nothing i can click on.
Now you mention the process i think this was a bug in a early release of 1.1.2 and fixed in the latest 1.1.2 files.
We was due to release 1.2.0 but have ran into a few problems with the code that we cannot ignore. We do plan to make a announcement for a new date we will release this version once we are sure the code is stable.
If you do want to try this before we release 1.2.0 then there is a beta of 1.1.3 on our installer website but please be advised that this may contain extra bugs.
- Views762 times
- Answers6 answers