We recently updated from solidcp 1.4.0 to 1.4.4. We did general checks and tests everything seemed fine.
We then upgraded our exchange 2016 to CU14, We did general checks and tests everything seemed fine.
Today one of the accounts for our clients got suspended which suspended their email on exchange like in the past.
I logged in and un-suspended the account as per usual under there account in Solidcp by clicking the play button.
This time though, it showed un-suspended for the account, but when I went into mailboxes the account was still disabled.
So i can suspend the client account but can’t un-suspend it. I have to go into the mailboxes link and select all mailboxes and
then click enable for it to work
I have check the event viewer logs on the servers, don’t see any strange,
Please can you help point me in the right direction
I’ve attached a video in case my explanation makes no sense
It’s not related to your updates. I’ve realized it already from the beginning of SolidCP, so it’s an issue which already existed in the previous Websitepanel code. I haven’t traced if it’s a bug in the code or just a missing feature. I’ve already created an issue in the old git, but no one fixed it yet. I will transfer the issue to the new github account, but can’t give you a timeline when it can be fixed. It’s an open source project so everyone can contribute bugfixes or new features.
It worked fine on 1.4.0, never had a problem, its only been since the updated
- Views787 times
- Answers3 answers