I’ve got a few feature requests regarding the websitepanel search experience:
1) possibility of using Unicode characters in search – now searching by Unicode characters does not work 🙁
2) search results in distribution groups, permissions to be displayed in alphabetical order – now the results are shown in the order the permissions were actually granted (the ones granted earlier at the top)
3) search on multiple search terms, including e. g. two words (names when looking for users)
Do you think these fuctionalities might be added some time in the future?
I’m assuming you mean SolidCP search experience? (as we only work on SolidCP and not the old websitepanel project).
- I don’t quite see a use for unicode in search, can you explain in which use case scenario this would be convenient/ nessecary?
- Can you explain on which page you have issues? as in DL groups i only see Display name + Email address.
- I do see a practicle use for this, could you make a github item for that at: https://github.com/FuseCP/SolidCP ? I can not give an Eta as to when this will be developed however.
Thank you for your reply.
That is right – I mean SOLIDCP not the websitepanel.
1.To be precise, I meant Polish diacritic characters (ą, ć, ę, ł, ń, ó, ś, ź and ż) which belong to Polish alphabet.
2. Everywhere you add users (DLs memebers, full access, calendar permissions) they are saved and then displayed in the order they were added (chronological order) not alphabetical order.
I have attached screenshots (this is a small test organization – with few users/members it is not a problem) but when there are many more it looks a bit chaotic.
3. That i will do.
Thank you for the detailed info.
- Ah that makes sense so if you search with the international charracter it doesn’t work? (i can’t say i ever tried, but i did assume it was working with our international domain fix back in 2016).
- I will have to check this out, it’s a global controller so should be a relatively easy fix.
- Thank you.
- Views121 times
- Answers3 answers