The following is required before hand:
Add-WindowsFeature NET-Framework-core, Web-Server, Web-Static-Content, Web-Default-Doc, Web-Http-Errors, Web-Http-Redirect, Web-Asp-Net, Web-Asp-Net45, Web-Net-Ext, Web-Net-Ext45, Web-ISAPI-Ext, Web-ISAPI-Filter, Web-Http-Logging, Web-Log-Libraries, Web-Http-Tracing, Web-Windows-Auth, Web-Client-Auth, Web-Filtering, Web-Stat-Compression, Web-Mgmt-Console, Web-Scripting-Tools
Download and install the SolidCP Installer
Run the SolidCP installer:
Open IIS Management --> Click on "Application pools"
Once all are set you can continue to the Website Properties.
For each SolidCP Website:
For SolidCP Portal:
Some last tips for the SolidCP Portal.
Once this is done you can look over Server service configurations, add additional services such as mysql DB, Exchange, and more...
- Co-Founder and CEO of SolidCP.
- More then 15 years of experience with Windows high availability and Microsoft Exchange.
- More then 15 years of experience with Linux and Unix.
- Open source enthusiast and a large contributor for multiple Open Source projects including SolidCP.
- My current main focus of attention is Geo-Clustering and scaling.