It's very easy to backup WebsitePanel sites:
Backup the WebsitePanel database:
Removing the Scheduler service:
Migrating from WebsitePanel Enterprise Server to SolidCP is relatively straight forward:
sc.exe create "SolidCP Scheduler" binPath= "C:\WebsitePanel\Enterprise Server\bin\SolidCP.SchedulerService.exe" DisplayName= "SolidCP Scheduler" start= autoOnce executed succesfull it should state "[SC] CreateService SUCCESS"
Thats all there's to it, your WebsitePanel Enterprise site is now converted to the new SolidCP Enterprise!
Migrating from WebsitePanel portal to SolidCP is relatively straight forward:
Thats all there's to it, your WebsitePanel Portal site is now converted to the new SolidCP Portal!
Migrating from WebsitePanel Server to SolidCP is relatively straight forward:
Thats all there's to it, your WebsitePanel Serversite is now converted to the new SolidCP Server!
Do note that you need to do this for ALL WebsitePanel Servers in case you have a multi-server setup.
We are working on a more automated way which will be finished in the near future.
The last step.. Go to your browser, and load up your new portal.
Please note to clear your browser cache some images and other aspects of WebsitePanel are cached.
Once cleared your ready to enjoy your new environment!
- Co-Founder and CEO of SolidCP.
- More then 15 years of experience with Windows high availability and Microsoft Exchange.
- More then 15 years of experience with Linux and Unix.
- Open source enthusiast and a large contributor for multiple Open Source projects including SolidCP.
- My current main focus of attention is Geo-Clustering and scaling.