I am trying to use the answer file, and when the system come up it has an error on line 5. Is the <ad: some kind wrapper for the PowerShell to add the values?
If so, how did you get it to read for your system? I was about to build my own file, but it appears if I don’t have that wrapping, then it will not work.
That sounds about right. You may need to change the index number for the template. This is normally 0 or 1.
The <ad: parts are processed by SolidCP to use variables when creating a VM.
I am not aware of a way to use this inside WSIM. What i would do is manually add the parts you need to the template file we provide at http://installer.solidcp.com/Files/stable/Tools/Sysprep/
If we can help with your customizations please let me know.
Thanks for the prompt response. I do not have a problem use yours, but I may have done something wrong.
1. Build my system to what I want.
2. sys prep with unattended.
3. Once the system shut down I took your copy of the unattended, change the zone and licenses key.
4. mounted the shutdown vhdx, and replaced the unattended file.
5. moved to my vm temp folder and updated Solidcp with the info from the guide.
6. Went to a users and created a new vm.
Once the system comes up it errors on line 5.