First of all a big thanks for this, you have done a fantastic job in bringing SolidCP to life.
I got a few questions that I hope someone can answer:
- Is Let’s Encrypt functional in SolidCP version 1.1.2?
- And if not, when is it planned to be implemented
- I might be blind, but how and where can I donate funds to the project?
- Should I upload translations on GitHUB or how do you prefer to receive them?
- I like to hire you to review our installation and discuss possible pitfalls in our implementation. please contact me when you have the time
1) At the moment it is working but there are a few tweaks. We plan this to be released fully with 1.2.0 in January but will update 1.1.2 with this along with a manual and video explaining how this is to be setup.
2) At the current moment there is no donate button. We are working on this along with some legal aspects we need to take care of.
3) I can see you signed the contribution agreement. We do have a Language folder in the root of our git which it can be added to (I will contact you shortly via email regarding the access).
4) If you can contact us using the button at the top of the page we can give you more details.
- Views485 times
- Answers0 answers