Are there any pre-requisites to running Let’s Encrypt on v1.4? I upgraded my instance to 1.4 but it doesn’t work. I have a site which has an existing Let’s Encrypt Certificate. When I click Install Certificate I get the following success message “LetsEncrypt Certificate successfully installed on website” but the certificate is not renewed.
Any ideas? Thanks.
Would you be able to check the Windows EventLog for source LE-Win-Simple?
here are some of the error messages:
- ACME server reported “type” “urn:acme:error:unauthorized”
- ACME server reported “detail” “Invalid response from http://domain.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/-AIURe4PRNrD7pysBWlACqf9SfopgMxQ6yWR8nBtag0: “<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN” “http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd”>
- ACME server reported “detail” “Invalid response from http://advantt.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/-AIURe4PRNrD7pysBWlACqf9SfopgMxQ6yWR8nBtag0: “<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN” “http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd”>
- NullReferenceException: “Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException: “no challenge found matching requested type
Parameter name: challengeType”
The above is a string of errors that occur on one request.
- Views91 times
- Answers3 answers