Clear all

RDS 2016 Provider

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@d-blum)

Hi,

I have setup a RDS 2016 environment. But when I want to add the Gateway Server to Solidcp, there is no RDS 2016 Provider, only 2012.

i am Running Version 1.4.1

What am i doing wrong?

Greetings

Dominik

4 Replies
(@berkut)
Estimable Member

Hi,

There is no RDS 2016 provider in SolidCP. If the 2012 provider is working properly, nothing bad will happen.

Topic starter
(@d-blum)

Now i have installed SolidCP on the RDS GW Server and added it in SolidCP.
When I try to add a RDS Server I get following Error:

Page URL:
http://172.16.52.40:9001/Default.aspx?pid=RDSServers&mid=253&ctl=add_rdsserver

Logged User:
serveradmin

Work on Behalf:
serveradmin

Hosting Space:

Stack Trace:
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an object. 
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) 
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) 
at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.esRemoteDesktopServices.AddRdsServer(RdsServer rdsServer, String rdsControllerServiceID) 
at SolidCP.Portal.RDSServersAddserver.btnAdd_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

At the RDS Server I can see in the eventlogs, that the SCP User from the Gateway is authenticating correctly.

Topic starter
(@d-blum)

I Found the solution, I forgot to configure the connection settings of the RDSGateway.

But now I am hanging at creating a RDS Collection, the collection is added in the Servermanager. but SolidCP throws an error and doesn't create it in the panel.
Following error occurs:

[10/9/2018 10:24:58 AM] ERROR: 'Remote Desktop Services Windows 2012' CreateCollection
System.Management.Automation.CmdletInvocationException: Cannot index into a null array. ---> System.Management.Automation.RuntimeException: Cannot index into a null array.
at System.Management.Automation.ExceptionHandlingOps.CheckActionPreference(FunctionContext funcContext, Exception exception)
at System.Management.Automation.Interpreter.ActionCallInstruction`2.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
at System.Management.Automation.Interpreter.EnterTryCatchFinallyInstruction.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
at System.Management.Automation.Interpreter.EnterTryCatchFinallyInstruction.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
at System.Management.Automation.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
at System.Management.Automation.Interpreter.LightLambda.RunVoid1[T0](T0 arg0)
at System.Management.Automation.PSScriptCmdlet.RunClause(Action`1 clause, Object dollarUnderbar, Object inputToProcess)
at System.Management.Automation.PSScriptCmdlet.DoEndProcessing()
at System.Management.Automation.CommandProcessorBase.Complete()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.PipelineBase.Invoke(IEnumerable input)
at SolidCP.Providers.RemoteDesktopServices.RdsRunspaceExtensions.ExecuteShellCommand(Runspace runSpace, Command cmd, Boolean useDomainController, String primaryDomainController, Object[]& errors)
at SolidCP.Providers.RemoteDesktopServices.Windows2012.CreateCollection(String organizationId, RdsCollection collection)
at SolidCP.Server.RemoteDesktopServices.CreateCollection(String organizationId, RdsCollection collection)

Admin
(@trobinson)
Noble Member

Hello,

On the RDS Server can you check the Eventlog -> Applications -> SolidCP to see if it has logged any errors?

Kind Regards,

Trevor Robinson

Share: