Currently documentation is very low.
However to get started (atleast the installation part done) you can follow this guide: https://solidcp.com/kb/installation/install-solidcp-standalone-server-within-5-minutes/
There is an expirimental deployment script that configures the server software out of the box here: http://installer.solidcp.com/Files/stable/Tools/SolidCP-Configuration-Tool.zip
Where to go from there (configure services inside the panel it self) is unfortunately not made yet.
For PHP i would recommend to install PHP Manager aswell (SolidCP makes use of it for multiple versions like php 7.x)
However the basic principle’s:
1) Configuration –> Settings, make sure smtp is working
2) Configuration –> Servers, add your installed services, give the DNS Records value, etc.
3) Configuration –> Virtual Servers, combind and mix multiple server services here (i would always recommend this). make sure System, web and FTP should be the same server.
4) Account home (as serveradmin) –> bottom right –> Mail templates, adjust the email addresses and mail templates to your liking,
5) Account home (as serveradmin) –> bottom right –> Policies, change any needed values (password policies, default image, default page after creating website, db prefixes and so on).
6) Account menu –> Hosting Plans, select the virtual server here, and define your quota’s.
7) Create a user (or reseller) –> Then create a hosting space (select a hosting plan created in earlier steps), please note there’s 1 bug for the FIRST FTP account, so for the first space you ever create please do not automatically add FTP account, but create it after the space is created.
Think thats about it.
Please note SolidCP also offers (paid) deployments and training if you need it.
We hope to focus on documentation more in the upcoming months (it really fallen behind in favor of fixing alot of the bugs).