We have now released v1.2.0. You can see the changelog as below:
– Fixed several form fields
– Fixed Exchange 2013/2016 Public folders with multiple users and the same display name
– Updates most service icons
– Fix for collate in GetDnsRecordsTotal Procedure
– Fixed MS DNS 2012+ provider module for windows 2016 (bypass microsoft bug)
– Fixed shared IP display for users
– Updated UI for Hosting Plan Quotas and Space Quotas
– Fix for when changing the name of the Exchange Disclaimer
– Fixed RDS User Session buttons
– Updated FTP page formatting
– Updated most exchange pages over to bootstrap for better formatting
– Updated the formatting on Servers and Virtual Servers pages in configuration
– Fixed PowerShell Installation Script for quicker installs on Server 2016
– Updated PowerShell Auto Upgrade Script to remove old files that are no longer in use
– Fixed search boxes on various pages for both style and function
– Added additional drive restrictions to RDS Collections to match AD GPO options
– Fixed form autocomplete in the password related screens
– Added LetsEncrypt support
– Updated websites and domains list with status
– Added SSL status to website list
– Added Spam Experts (experimental)
– Fix for HyperV reset button
– Fixed Exchange contacts edit page
– Fixed most form text fields (150 – 200 – normal) to bootstrap
– Fixed up policy pages
– Fixed up IP address pages
– Fixed up Phone number pages
– Fixed up hosting plan and Addons pages
Version 1.1.3 – Beta:
– Added Mailcleaner support for all other mail providers
– Fixed Dialog box width
– Added dialog box to several slow functions in SolidCP
– Fixed AD Password Policy
– Fix for Edit RDS Server page error when clicking update
– Added WYSIWYG editors for Exchange Disclaimers and a default template
– Fix for SimpleDNS primary NS
– Fix for RDS Drive mappings for multple Users
– Added German language to the SolidCP base
– Added IIS Virtual Directory support (not just virtual apps)
We have also release a manual for LetsEncrypt at https://solidcp.com/kb/configuration/setup-lets-encrypt/
More information and screenshots can be found at: https://solidcp.com/news/v1-2-0-stable-released/
If you have any questions or comments please let us know.
It looks like you are correct. I have made a adjustment to the script which should fix the problem but i don’t have an 2008R2 machine.
Please backup your database and files (especially enterprise web.config).
You can find the script at http://installer.solidcp.com/Files/beta/Tools/SolidCP-Auto-Upgrade-Tool.BETA-2k8Fix.zip can anybody using this people provide us with feedback on if it worked or not.
Once we have confirmed this fix’s the problems i will adjust this on the normal script.
Unfortunatly that upgrade script is still broken.
We recommend using the older upgrade script: https://installer.solidcp.com/Files/stable/Tools/SolidCP-Auto-Upgrade-Tool-1.6.zip
Jimjams, 2008 R2 should work fine with the older upgrade script:
You can also do a manual update ofcourse.
The new upgrade script seems to mainly fall over the smb backup share which is a bit of code that didn’t exist in the v1.6 script 🙂
- Views415 times
- Answers0 answers