WE HAVE PLENTY OF NEW EXITING THINGS FOR YOU, HERE’S A SUMMARY
First of all let me start off with an apology for the delay on the release.
It took us quite a bit of extra time to make this an stable release which is our primary goal above everything.
That being said.. We have not been sitting still, and got plenty of nice new features, old bug fixes, as well as visual design improvements.
For a complete overview of fixes, updates, and new features please look at our Git repo: Changelog
The new stable version is now available for download.
You can use the Automatic update script to update all your components at once.
Please let us know any bugs / issues / comments.
We will also organize a Contributor meeting within the next month or so to discuss the version v2.0.
- Co-Founder and CEO of SolidCP.
- More then 15 years of experience with Windows high availability and Microsoft Exchange.
- More then 15 years of experience with Linux and Unix.
- Open source enthusiast and a large contributor for multiple Open Source projects including SolidCP.
- My current main focus of attention is Geo-Clustering and scaling.