I hope that I need last help 🙂 I managed to create invoice and activate it. For first time there was no error only “success”. I looked into SolidCP Panel and there was no new account :/ So I did invoice again and there it comes.. error.
Full error: CreateAccount Fault: (Code: -2, Message: Fault: An unknown error occured (Code: -2). Please reference SolidCP BusinessErrorCodes for further information, Service ID: 2)
I went to git with hope to find whats error code -2, unfortunately I didn’t find in source code what’s error -2. Could you please help me to find out what’s the problem?
[whmcsVersion] => 6.3.0-release.1
[accountid] => 2
[serviceid] => 2
[userid] => 1
[domain] => example.com
[username] => testc
[password] => 3Lbe9zY5g0
[packageid] => 1
[pid] => 1
[serverid] => 1
[status] => Pending
[type] => hostingaccount
[producttype] => hostingaccount
[moduletype] => SolidCP
[configoption1] => Package1
[configoption4] => 8
[configoption5] => 1
[configoption6] => on
[configoption7] => http://127.0.0.1:9001
[configoption15] => on
[customfields] => Array
[configoptions] => Array
[clientsdetails] => Array
[userid] => 1
[id] => 1
[uuid] => 6d22c183-45a5-4537-97d2-e0c941bbdfbc
[firstname] => FirstName
[lastname] => LastName
[fullname] => FirstName LastName
[email] => test@test .com
[address1] => Addr1
[city] => City1
[fullstate] => CZ
[state] => CZ
[postcode] => 12345
[countrycode] => CZ
[country] => CZ
[phonenumber] => 123456789
[password] => $2y$10$pQiRQoBlyhbbFQWgQNhnrOsp9sXvNA1B.2Js6tfTqXVU3VJ74xarS
[statecode] => CZ
[countryname] => Czech Republic
[phonecc] => 420
[phonenumberformatted] => +420.123456789
[billingcid] => 0
[currency] => 2
[securityqid] => 0
[groupid] => 0
[status] => Inactive
[credit] => 0.00
[allowSingleSignOn] => 1
[lastlogin] => Date: 17/10/2016 23:03<br>IP Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx<br>Host:
[server] => 1
[serverip] => 127.0.0.1
[serverhostname] => 127.0.0.1
[serverusername] => whmcs
[serverpassword] => p@ssw0rd
[serverhttpprefix] => http
[serverport] => 9002
[action] => create
Thanks for help
I assume you are using the SolidCP WHMCS Plugin v. 1.1.0. If not, please let me know it.
Please check also the following steps:
- Please go in WHMCS adminarea to Setup -> Products/Services -> Edit the server and press the “Test connection” button. If the credentials and the communication with the SolidCP API is correct, then you will get a green “Successful!”. If there is something wrong with the connection, adjust the server settings and credentials until the connection is working. Here you can also adjust the port, but as already told, 9002 is the standard, if you has not changed it in the SolidCP installation.
- If you go to the SolidCP portal and login with the same credentials “user: whmcs / pass: p@ssword “, are you able to create manually a new user and create for this user a space with the Plan ID 8?
- According to your settings (connecting to localhost), you are using WHMCS on a Windows server. Please note that WHMCS doesn’t support Windows webservers. They only test WHMCS with Linux webservers. We had many mysterious errors while trying to run WHMCS on the same Windows machine. Then we gave up and installed WHMCS on a Linux VM. In a Linux environment the installation and configuration was working without any problems.
For full debug you would need to download the source code and use visual studio. The PHP error log should give you some details. Enterprise errors are normally shown in the application log.
From the server can you try open the web page http://127.0.0.1:9002 (you should see the SolidCP Enterprise page).
Trevor is in download section relese build? If yes then I have to compile my own for debug :/ Cant load symbols for remote enterprise server :/
Btw if I want to build my own I get this error from build-debug.bat
4449SolidCPbuild.xml(77,3): error MSB4062: The “MSBuild.Community.Tasks.AssemblyInfo” task could not be loaded
from the assembly V:Downloadsv1.0-1.1.x-dac71c71b30bbb806e17e494a4a7d3e327d94449v1.0-1.1.x-dac71c71b30bbb806
not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.Build.Utilities, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f1
1d50a3a’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> dec
laration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a publ
ic class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask.
Is there any readme how to prepare solution for build? Thanks
The pre-req for building the source is:
- Visual Studio 2015 (any version)
- Windows 7 SDK for .Net 3.5 ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3138 )
- Windows 7 SDK for .Net 4 ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8279 )
- Windows 8 SDK for .Net 4.0 ( https://dev.windows.com/en-us/downloads/windows-8-sdk )
- Wix Toolset 3.10
You will also need the source from our git ( https://git.key4ce.com/SolidCP/v1.0 )
Installed missing Wix, I have 1.1.x from yours git. I guess there is need to do some references between projects or you using build-debug.bat? Build-debug.bat is not working for me.
To references: I can see for example SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.Code requires SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.Base
Or whats your guide?
I would first try build using the build-release.bat and check that works. There is a known issue with the debug showing a error with regards to the scheduler service but still works fine.
It is best to pull the whole project as it is connected together via the build xml.
We do recommend not pulling the project into a user profile due to the char limit on windows. We would normally put it on root of the drive like C:Git.
- Views14884 times
- Answers23 answers