Yesterday was the very first Contributors conference, I would like to thank everyone who attended, and invite everyone who couldn’t make it this time around to join next time.
We will hold a conference once a month from here on, 1-2 hours earlier than the one we held yesterday night.
In nearly 3 hours we gone through most aspects which I will summarize here.
Will be released on Sunday 25th September 2016
Release Date: 31st January 2017
This will break the 3 month cycle due to holidays in December, and will give us additional time to properly test it for issues.
If your available please let me know if you want/can pick up some of the tasks for v1.2.0, we can use all the help we can get.
Thank you all for your time and effort to make SolidCP better.
- Co-Founder and CEO of SolidCP.
- More then 15 years of experience with Windows high availability and Microsoft Exchange.
- More then 15 years of experience with Linux and Unix.
- Open source enthusiast and a large contributor for multiple Open Source projects including SolidCP.
- My current main focus of attention is Geo-Clustering and scaling.