Yesterday was the very first Contributors conference, I would like to thank everyone who attended, and invite everyone who couldn’t make it this time around to join next time.
We will hold a conference once a month from here on, 1-2 hours earlier than the one we held yesterday night.
In nearly 3 hours we gone through most aspects which I will summarize here.
Sub version update 1.1.1:
Will be released on Sunday 25th September 2016
It will include:
- Bandwidth fix
- Several button fixes
- User / Mail page layout fixes
- Exchange calendar and contact permissions fix for mailboxes in a different language then English.
Major version release: 1.2.0:
Release Date: 31st January 2017
This will break the 3 month cycle due to holidays in December, and will give us additional time to properly test it for issues.
It will include:
- Further design improvements (all forms to bootstrap based, etc).
- Online automatic update, Installer update, and PowerShell update “unified” so there’s 1 way for all to update automatically.
- Online Alert section that informs of:
- SolidCP Update available
- SolidCP Server not responding / wrong password / offline
- Maybe some more items along the line.
- Password honey pot field to prevent incoming brute force attacks
- Lets Encrypt support
- Overusage report modernized
- Hyper-v VMM module
- SpamExperts module
- Sharepoint path based collections
- DNS Made easy
- Coldfusion DSN support
- Filemanager improvements (allow apply to all or apply to single file)
Long term vision:
- Add billing functionalities (back) into the panel (with api’s to integrate with existing billing systems)
- Microsoft CSP qualifications:
- Azure Active directory integration
- Office 365 integration
- Billing compliance
- CMS Frontend
- KVM / VMWare / XEN support
If your available please let me know if you want/can pick up some of the tasks for v1.2.0, we can use all the help we can get.
Thank you all for your time and effort to make SolidCP better.