Clear all

websitepanel x exchange 2013

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jonatan-moreira)

Hi! Folks!

Sorry to invade this forum with a question regarding the old platafform,but i'm currently using websitepanel 2.1 with exchange 2013 in a multi tenant environment and one specific customer is unable to change any existing mailbox configurations such as size or even general basic information trough the administration console the operation finishes successfully but no change its made really . When we try the ohter way changing from exchange goes flawless. The  other clients located on this same multi tenant enviroment works normally. When submit a change from the admin console on websitepanel nothing happens with a existing account.

5 Replies
Admin
(@trobinson)
Noble Member

Hello,

When changing a plan you need to stamp it to apply it to existing mailbox's.

While your here you should look at https://solidcp.com/kb/installation/migrate-websitepanel-solidcp/ to upgrade your Websitepanel and take advantage of all the fix's added to SolidCP.

Regards,

Trevor

Topic starter
(@jonatan-moreira)

Hello, Trevor

We are not exactly changing a a plan but trying to edit a single maibox to change the size for example, when we do this trough the administration console for this one client the change takes no effect.

I will sugest the upgrade but for now i'm just trying to fix this especific issue.

For other clients on the same platform i'm able to update mailbox size and other attributes with no problem.

Thank you for the answer.

Admin
(@trobinson)
Noble Member

Hello,

You are best to check the servers to see if any error is recorded in the Event viewer. You can normally find in the Eventlog under Applications one for WebsitePanel.

Regards,

Trevor

Topic starter
(@jonatan-moreira)

We did that and caught this error:

Cmdlet failed. Cmdlet Set-Mailbox, parameters {RetentionUrl=, RecoverableItemsQuota=0 B (0 bytes.....

When triyng to change the mailbox size .

And then i created a new mailbox on the same client and even to the same event was logged the mailbox was created sucessfuly.

What bugs me is that on other clients im able to do the change with no errors.

I'm not famiiar with WebsitePanel and on the exchange side the changes are replicated fine for the portal but not the other way around.

I have pre defined mailbox sizes like , 3-10-20 and 50. When we try to update some existing mailbox the value of the label "Mailbox plan" shows one size and the Mailbox size shows other.

Thank you again!

Page 1 / 2
Share: