Directions on Confi...

Notifications
Clear all

Directions on Configuring RDS Windows 2012 R2 in SolidCP

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@cisplint)

I've set these fields but it doesn't seem to be working.  I created a hosting space with RDS for a test client but no RDS options show up under that client's account.

Under configuration i see RDS Servers, when I try to add the domain name of my RDS server it errors with Fully Qualified Domain Name not valid.  It's a valid name and resolves fine on the SolidCP server.  Thanks for any help.

1 Reply
Admin
(@trobinson)

Noble Member

Hello, You need to add the FQDN of the RDS Server. This will be something like: TestVM02.solid.local Thanks, Trevor Robinson

Admin
(@trobinson)
Noble Member

Hello,

I just wanted to give you a update that I haven't forgotten the RDS documentation. We have been spending alot of time over the last few weeks to fix lots of bugs in the RDS module.

We will be releasing 1.1.2 shortly with these bugs fixed and some documentation will follow shortly afterwords.

Thank you for your patience on this.

Trevor Robinson

Admin
(@trobinson)
Noble Member

Hello,

We have now released the manual at https://solidcp.com/kb/configuration/setup-microsoft-rds-remote-desktop-services/. The video for this will follow at some point.

Please do note the requirements on the version of SolidCP. We have made alot of changes to Enterprise, Portal & Server code to get this working.

Kind Regards,

Trevor Robinson

Page 2 / 2
Share: