Migrate Server Soli...

Notifications
Clear all

Migrate Server SolidCP window server 2012R2 for Exchange 2013 to New Server SolidCP windows server 2019 for Exchange 2019

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@dwi-cahyono-novianto)
Eminent Member

1. I have a SolidCP server that stands on windows server 2012R2, which is used as a control panel exchange server 2013.

2. then I want to migrate the Solidcp server to Windows Server 2019 by installing the latest Solidcp on the 2019 server.

3. is there a way or preriquisite needed to migrate existing data on the old Solidcp server to the new one

4 Replies
Admin
(@m-tiggelaar)
Noble Member

Hello,

For SolidCP it self there's not much needed other then the database and the enterprise web.config (it contains the cipher key used for passwords). 

You can setup a new SolidCP Server and assign that via the Configuration --> Servers --> (Existing servername) --> Connection info drop down. 

You then only need to set the correct Provider versions (Windows 2019 OS instead of 2012, etc) and update any new values when they appear.

Regards,

Marco

3 Replies
(@dwi-cahyono-novianto)

Eminent Member

@m-tiggelaar 

Dear Mr Marco, so i just need to export and import database from old server to the new server

(@dwi-cahyono-novianto)

Eminent Member

@m-tiggelaar Hallo Mr Marco Tiggelaar, we was migrate the database from old mechine with windows server 2012R@ to new mechine  with windows server 2019, and i got some error like this 

like what to change in the web.config file, the error above causes me to not be able to login to the solidcp panel.

Admin
(@trobinson)

Noble Member

@dwi-cahyono-novianto This look like the enterprise server SQL string stored in the web.config is not correct,

Share: