The signature or de...

Notifications
Clear all

The signature or decryption was invalid ---> WSE523: The CipherData contents are invalid

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@choffmeister)
Trusted Member

I have upgrade the servers to the latest version ( 1x Portal Server, 1x Enterprise Server and 1x Exchange server )

When i try to create or edir some at the portal i get the following error.

Can someone help me to fix it ?

Page URL: https://panel.xxxxxxx.net/Default.aspx?pid=SpaceDomains&mid=75&ctl=add_domain_step2&DomainType=Domain&SpaceID=4&ReturnURL=
Logged User: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Work on Behalf: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hosting Space: 4
Stack Trace: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> Error executing 'ADD' task on 'popelbremse.de' DOMAIN ---> The signature or decryption was invalid ---> WSE523: The CipherData contents are invalid.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.esServers.AddDomainWithProvisioning(Int32 packageId, String domainName, DomainType domainType, Boolean createWebSite, Int32 pointWebSiteId, Int32 pointMailDomainId, Boolean createDnsZone, Boolean createPreviewDomain, Boolean allowSubDomains, String hostName)
at SolidCP.Portal.DomainsAddDomain.AddDomain()
8 Replies
Topic starter
(@choffmeister)
Trusted Member

Forum dead ???

Admin
(@m-tiggelaar)
Noble Member

Hello,

Forum is active, however we don't reply daily/ instantly, only when time allows (which can be days and in rare cases weeks) by our own people. 

Ofcourse community is also helping out where they can.

The error you receive normally means your cipher key (Server Password) is incorrect.

Regards,

Marco

Topic starter
(@choffmeister)
Trusted Member

ok i think i have fixed it, but have now the next issue :

I get this when i want create now a new user for a existing domain : 

Server was unable to process request. ---> The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted.

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at SolidCP.Providers.HostedSolution.Organizations.GetUserGeneralSettings(String loginName, String organizationId)
at SolidCP.EnterpriseServer.OrganizationController.CreateUser(Int32 itemId, String displayName, String name, String domain, String password, String subscriberNumber, Boolean enabled, Boolean sendNotification, String to, String& accountName)

Admin
(@m-tiggelaar)
Noble Member

Is the domain correct in the Server settings --> Active Directory which hosts the Hosted Organizations service?

It should have Security: None, Root domain: youraddomain.local. 

Username / password left blank (atleast i always prefer to use the App pool user and not a specific user configured in the panel).

Page 1 / 2
Share: