The signature or de...

Notifications
Clear all

The signature or decryption was invalid ---> WSE523: The CipherData contents are invalid

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@choffmeister)
Trusted Member

yes its correct set

Secutity mode : Use Active Directory Accounts

Auth Type : None

Root Domain : mylocaldomain.net

Admin
(@m-tiggelaar)
Noble Member

and verified the AD DC (set in Hosted Organization settings) is 100% healthy? (for example with Active Directory Replication Status Tool).

Topic starter
(@choffmeister)
Trusted Member

Checked, all fine no issues, 
i see at the exchange this now :
The password does not meet the password policy requirements. Check the minimum password length, password complexity and password history requirements.

BUT i have check all settings in SolidCP and ALSO in Windows GPO and the policy is identical !

i am frustrated now.

i am thinking to reinstall all, but where is a manual how to backup and restore SolidCP ?

1 Reply
Admin
(@m-tiggelaar)

Noble Member

@choffmeister Seems odd, the error is pretty clear about unable to find domain or contact AD DC so i would really think that error is pretty litteral. 

pass complexity: even tho the settings might be off: if you make a 20 char complex password (chars, Capitals, numbers, special Chars like ! and @) it would always accept it unless policy is manually set not to. 

Is there any chance you can opt for premium support so i or my collegue can take a look? (i am personally on leave atm due to new born son, however if time allows i am happy to check it out if you want, else one of my collegues will be happy and capable to pick it up too).

I assume an hour is enough, as you checked and verified most basics already.

Page 2 / 2
Share: