It’s been a while since we last released a new version of SolidCP.
No surprise that this new release brings a lot of additions, bug fixes, and improvements.
For SolidCP as a project we have also have settled down, and stabilized as a business with better management, and more focus on the long-term future.
We hope everyone is happy with the changes so far… and ofcourse… always much more to do, but step by step SolidCP is turning into a great piece of software that every company can rely on.
We thank you all for your patience and effort in making this project great. And look forward to the future.
- Co-Founder and CEO of SolidCP.
- More then 15 years of experience with Windows high availability and Microsoft Exchange.
- More then 15 years of experience with Linux and Unix.
- Open source enthusiast and a large contributor for multiple Open Source projects including SolidCP.
- My current main focus of attention is Geo-Clustering and scaling.
SolidCP - Opensource multi server control panel :: https://solidcp.com
The post above says “SolidCP homepage changelog tab” but there doesn’t seem to be any such tab.
If you scroll down below the green update message there are several tabs, the one you want to check should be shown by default: SolidCP Stable 1.4.x