Whats new in the SolidCP v1.4.0 release31 - 01 - 2018
Version 1.4.3 has been released!30 - 04 - 2019
SolidCP version 1.4.2 released!
It’s been a while since we last released a new version of SolidCP.
No surprise that this new release brings a lot of additions, bug fixes, and improvements.
- We have Windows 2019 support build in, even though it’s currently recanted by Microsoft it self, once they re-release it our panel should be ready. (please note all version checks use the current build, we might need to make an small adjustment on te re-launch of 2019 to pass the installed checks).
- The Hyper-v provider (including 2019) has been improved dramatically with thanks to Genadij Judin.
- Cerberus FTP has been added and SpamExperts has been developed into a proper module with enhanced features with thanks to Frans Rampen.
- mySQL 8 support has been added
- and many important bugs have been fixed. (for a longer list please check the SolidCP homepage changelog tab).
For SolidCP as a project we have also have settled down, and stabilized as a business with better management, and more focus on the long-term future.
We hope everyone is happy with the changes so far… and ofcourse… always much more to do, but step by step SolidCP is turning into a great piece of software that every company can rely on.
We thank you all for your patience and effort in making this project great. And look forward to the future.